Hunt for a Tight But
Principles for Achieving Success
Beautiful female forms attract the attention of others. Each girl desires to catch the admiring glances of men and passers-by. Tight and toned buttocks are essential to a sexy body.
Unfortunately, a modern woman is often too busy to devote much time to going to the gym or fitness club.
To make your buttocks look more attractive, you should just find a little time to exercise and work out in the comfort of your own home.
Discipline yourself to perform the exercises regularly, at least every other day. Besides, you should eat properly and lead a healthy lifestyle, and you will see positive results soon.
There are no exercises that involve the glutes only. Most workouts aimed at tightening the butt also involve the thighs, the lower back, and other muscles. Therefore, you can not only build a beautiful butt, but also tighten your entire body.
Before you start exercising, you should properly "warm up" the major muscle groups by doing a few warming-up exercises. Only after you have prepared your body for a strenuous work, you can proceed to the basic exercises.
Set of Exercises
If you want to tone your buttocks and thighs fast, you should perform the following set of exercises three times a week (for example, Monday can be the 1st workout day, Wednesday – Day 2, and Friday – Day 3):
|Day||Exercises||Brief description||Number of sets*reps|
This is one of the most effective ways to tone your buttocks.
The starting position: place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider (you should feel comfortable in this position).
Your toes should point outwards at an angle of no more than 45 degrees. Your knees should be at the same level as your feet.
You can place your hands on your waist, or extend your arms to the sides or forward for better balance. Breathe smoothly, inhale, and squat down. Then, as you slowly exhale, rise up to the starting position. You should keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
|Lunges||This exercise recruits not only the inner part of the thigh, but also the rear thigh. Besides, if performed regularly, it can help you get rid of cellulite in the buttocks area.
Stand straight, with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your waist. Step forward with your right leg as far as you can and lower your hips until your left knee nearly touches the floor. Shift your body weight to your right leg and start pulling your left leg to it. Then, once your feet are close to each other, return to the starting position and change the leg.
|3*10–15 (on each leg)|
Lie down on a fitness mat. Lying with your back flat on the ground, bend your knees, and extend your arms to the sides. On count one, lift your pelvis up until your back is straight. Your shoulders and feet should rest against the floor. On count two, slowly lower back to the starting position.
This exercise is very good for toning the butt.
|2||Leg Swings||Lie on your right side, support your head with your right hand, with your elbow resting against the floor. Place your left hand on your waist. Perform leg swings: lift your left leg to an angle of 90 degrees and slowly lower it down. Then, turn over to the other side and repeat the same movement with your right leg.||3–5*20–25 (on each leg)|
|Kneeling Leg Swings||
Get on all fours, making sure your back is straight. Extend one of your legs and perform 20–25 swinging movements up and down. Change the leg and complete the same number of reps.
It is better to do this exercise with a pair of ankle weights to add resistance and increase the load.
|2–5*20–25 (on each leg)|
|Kneeling Leg Circles||Get on all fours. Lift your right leg as in the previous exercise, and extend it out to the side. Return your right leg to the starting position with a circling movement. Afterwards, change the leg.||2–5*20–25 (on each leg)|
This exercise helps remove “ears” on the hips. The starting position is standing straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. On count one, bend your right knee, lift it to the waist level or slightly higher, and touch it with your right elbow. Lift your left arm above your head.
Stretch your left arm to the right side over your head, without lifting your left heel off the ground. It should resemble a tree that is leaning to the right. This pose is static, that means that you need to hold this position for some time.
On count two, return to the starting position. Repeat the same for the other side.
|3–5*15–20 (on each side)|
The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise. Shift your body weight to your left leg and move your right leg backward. Your hands should rest on your waist and your back should be straight. Try to lift your right leg as high as you can, without losing the balance.
If you find it hard to keep the balance, you can hold onto the back of a chair or lean on the wall. Change the leg. If you want to complicate the exercise, you can use ankle weights.
|Frog Leg Lifts||Lie down on your stomach. Bend your knees and place your arms alongside your body with the palms facing down. From this position, arch your lower back and try to lift your legs above the ground as high as you can. Hold your legs in the highest position for a few seconds and lower them down.||3*15-20|
You can interchange these exercises and replace them with others, if you do not feel their effectiveness. You can take this set as a basis for your workouts and use it for 2–3 months. Then you need to change your workout program to enhance your progress and avoid muscle adaptation.
One of the most important things about getting an attractive body is a well-balanced diet and calorie adjustment. You need to learn the following rules:
- You should eat 5–6 times a day, because eating many small meals throughout the day boosts your metabolic rate.
- Your diet should consist of healthy foods. Do not eat the foods that contain various additives, preservatives, and other artificial ingredients.
- Forget about fast-food, soda, buns, cakes, and other sweet-stuff.
- Consume the major amount of calories till 14:00 (fats and carbohydrates should be better consumed in the first half of the day. In this case, your body does not store excess calories in the form of fat and fully burns them before sleep).
- Drink at least 1.5 liter of clean water per day.
- Keep the optimum macronutrient ratio, i.e. ratio of protein, fat, and carbohydrates (on average, protein – 31%, fat – 12%, and carbohydrates – 57%).
- Create your own diet plan on the basis of these recommendations, or consult an expert.
- If you want to make your body more attractive and have tight and toned buttocks, you should start to act today;
- You can work out effectively both at the gym, and at home;
- You will need: some free space, a fitness mat, and comfortable sports clothes;
- Choose a set of favorite exercises and perform it every other day;
- Listening to music while exercising can help motivate you to work out harder and longer;
- If you have never done sports before, you should start by using lighter weights and working with a shorter workout length;
- Stick to a healthy diet and have a good sleep, and in a few weeks you will see the first results;
- Do not forget to exercise and eat healthy after achieving your goal. Keep it up to make your body charming!